SONA are on the lookout for a proactive Project Coordinator to drive weekly progress across the scope of works within the company. The role involves working closely with every department within the company from Accounts to Design to Engineering; in addition to liaising directly with the client. This role requires a confident ‘conductor’ who requires little direction themselves but is excellent at directing others and bringing all the various elements of a project together at the right time. The aim is to deliver our projects as seamlessly and efficiently as possible, with a happy, organised team.
Mainly reporting to the Head of Installations to deliver works, you will be a key member of the team who always has a big picture awareness of everything that is going on; in order to direct others. However, you will also work directly with the Managing Director and Design Director on specific projects to help take the business to the next level of success.
- First point of contact for client enquiries/requests – answering the phone, responding to emails / incoming new enquiries and ensuring they are progressed in a timely manner.
- Driving weekly status meetings and directing the team following updates, once the next steps have been established
- Updating and managing the engineering diary (team of 3) and design diary (team of 2)
- Clearly communicating what needs to happen next in every project, and allocating a member of the team to be responsible for that task with clear guidance
- Administrative support for the engineering and design team – checking on deliveries, ordering, checking in stock, updating relevant parties, getting updates from project partners (eg interior designers, furniture companies, developers, architects, electricians)
- Liaising and updating clients on a monthly basis on the financial status of their project, and project progress / next steps
- Being aware of what’s in the diary, and ensuring that we have the resources, products etc to deliver it, and that time is accurately specified
- Liaising with accounts about invoicing for clients and statements of account
- Involvement in other general administrative/office-based tasks relating to project delivery and client satisfaction
- Assisting the Directors within their roles
- Good planning, organisational and problem solving skills
- Methodical and consistent approach to weekly tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident directing people
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage own workload and work on own initiative to deadlines
- The ability to effectively communicate, in oral and written form
- A clean driving Licence
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and send your CV, cover letter and some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.