SONA are on the lookout for a talented Social Media & Content Manager to look after the company’s growing online presence. The role will see you manage communities across Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest and Twitter. As well as managing relationships with agencies that look after our PPC ads, website maintenance and freelancers.
You will also be responsible for the creation of content for SONA. This involves photoshoots, videography, and some graphic design.
- Managing social media channels – Insta, LinkedIn,
- Making new connections and engaging with them on Instagram and LinkedIn (mainly Interior Designers, Developers, Suppliers, people in the industry)
- Scheduling posts to ensure we maintain a strong online presence and coming up with ideas to communicate our brand and raise more awareness and engagement
- Managing freelancers and agencies such as copywriter, photographer and SEO/PPC and web agency
- Liaising weekly with the engineering team to follow them on jobs to create interesting content and ‘behind the scenes’ content.
- Contacting clients to gain access and permission to shoot on sites
- Photography of exceptionally high-end residential sites
- Video of sites using our equipment and drone footage of projects
- Editing of content for social and web, photo editing and video editing
- The role may involve some admin work such as assisting with stock management when in the office
- Representing SONA to clients and external contacts
- Managing a WordPress site, this will include weekly content updates
- Planning digital marketing campaigns
- Reporting monthly on social media progress and making proactive suggestions on how we can refine and improve results
- Travelling to sites for shoots
- Work with other members of the team to grow your knowledge of what SONA do and the products and services we offer
- Adobe Creative Suite
- 2 years of social media experience
- Community Management
- WordPress knowledge
- Social media scheduling using software such as Sprout Social
- Knowledge of the changing algorithms of social media and Google
- The ability to analyse data to see what strategies are working and what is not
- An innovative and creative mindset to grow into new online areas
- A clean driving Licence
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and send your CV, cover letter and some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.