Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the custom installation industry, ideally with a high-end residential or marine background.
- Experience in cable termination and rack building
- Experienced in home automation, lighting and audio video systems such as Crestron, Control4, Just Add Power, Lutron, SONOS, Wyrestorm.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, DTools and Visio would be hugely advantageous but is not essential
- Familiar with advanced networking concepts and configuration an advantage but not essential
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Confident and clear communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive under pressure and go above and beyond when needed
- Capability to read, understand and translate drawings
- Excellent team player
- Has the initiative, experience and confidence to carry out work on-site individually
- Proactive and passionate individual with a can-do, must-do attitude
- Full clean UK driving license
Roles & Responsibilities
You will play a vital role within the SONA Install team and will be expected to hit the ground running in terms of delivering premium quality installs on and off-site.
Standards of install are everything at SONA – we expect immaculate installs, clean and tidy working environments and vans, and a professional appearance at all times.
If you take pride in your work and truly care about the standards you deliver, then we want you on our team.
Your duties will include:
- Off site main equipment rack builds.
- On site cable infrastructure termination, testing and certification.
- On site physical installation, connection and commissioning of equipment including TVs, amplifiers, speakers, video distribution, equipment racks etc.
- On site trouble-shooting and fault-finding.
- Customer service and support for existing clients
- Keeping time sheets and ensuring all administrative duties are completed on time
- Upkeep of warehouse and inventory.
- Ensuring that SONA processes and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Representing SONA to our clients and other professionals in the highest manner.
- Reporting to and directly supporting our Site Project Manager
Still taking applications.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on level of experience and qualifications
- Full uniform provided
- Company pension after 3 months of service
How to Apply
Please email your CV, and a covering email including your salary expectations and why this job appeals to you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are looking for a professional who has attention to detail, puts their best effort in to everything they do, and can follow instructions closely, so please bear this in mind with your application. Please do not just send a CV with no covering email – we want to know a bit more about you and why you want to join SONA.