Due to our continued success and increasing demand, SONA are currently looking for a Junior Installation Engineer to join our award-winning team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with outstanding attention to detail to join our award-winning and internationally recognised smart-home technology company.
Assisting and reporting to the Project Manager, your role will involve the preparation and installation of equipment to deliver luxury home technology experiences.
You will be based at our Cheshire premises in the UK, however both national and international travel may be required to support our projects.
We (and our clients) expect perfection and exceptional attention to detail in all areas of your work.
You will be rewarded with a career path within a multi-award winning company in an exciting luxury market, where you can work your way up the career ladder as far as your ambition takes you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for:
- Someone already in the home technology industry who is looking for a new challenge and opportunity,
- Someone currently involved in an industry with transferable skills (electrician, security engineer etc.) who is looking to move into the exciting home technology space,
- Someone who is simply passionate about technology and is looking to get involved in this exciting industry.
Although experience in the home technology sector may be beneficial – the right attitude and approach is more important than your experience and we will provide full training.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Off site main equipment rack builds.
- On site cable infrastructure termination, testing and certification.
- On site physical installation and connection of equipment including TVs, amplifiers, speakers, video distribution, equipment racks etc.
- Keeping time sheets and ensuring all administrative duties are completed on time
- Upkeep of warehouse and inventory.
- Ensuring that SONA processes and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Representing SONA to our clients and other professionals in the highest manner.
- Reporting to and directly supporting our Project Manager and other Installation Engineers.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on level of experience and qualifications.
- Full uniform provided.
- Company phone included.
- Company pension after 3 months of service.
- Regular reviews and opportunity for advancement with the business.
How to Apply
Please email your CV, and a covering letter to email@example.com