Due to continued success, SONA is looking for an ambitious, focused and organised individual with the desire to learn about marketing and expand their CV.
You may be a parent looking to get back to work after having children, or a college/university leaver looking for the opportunity to build an exciting career within a successful fast-growing company.
Attitude, reliability and approach is everything with this role!
Your role will be to manage the day to day running of our Cheshire office in order to keep the space orderly, organised and efficiently run. This will include assisting the Directors with any requests in order to assist with their workload.
Reporting to the Managing Director, a major part of your role will involve helping to increase awareness of the SONA brand within the target market, by helping to deliver the marketing strategy. You may not have any marketing experience (yet) but have the right attitude and desire to succeed.
This role could be one that leads to a fast-track management position if the opportunity is seized by the right person, with the right attitude.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Can follow instructions carefully and work to deadlines.
- Proactive in your approach, you are happy to go above and beyond when needed to get the job done.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of social media – Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest.
- Honest, extremely polite and personable and above all, trustworthy.
- Not afraid to ask questions or pick up the phone when more information is needed.
- Can work independently and efficiently.
- Proactive in implementing new systems and ways of working that benefit the company.
- Can learn new skills quickly, utilising our systems with ease.
- Have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have a good telephone manor, able to multi task and have an eye for detail.
- Are reliable, committed and looking for a new opportunity.
- General book-keeping and administrative duties following SONA procedure.
- Organise travel arrangements for the team when required.
- Take detailed minutes at status meetings and ensure each team member leaves with a structured task list and goals for the next week.
- General office duties such as filing, ordering, stock-taking, and managing any incoming enquiries.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, blogs, brochures and press releases.
- Manage our social media pages daily in-keeping with the company brand values and tone.
- Evaluate weekly the results of social media activity in order to take advantage of trends and patterns in future.
- Liaise with our PR company to ensure all potential press leads are followed up on, and report monthly on press coverage online and in the press.
- Regularly research content ideas and update the website with fresh content, producing relevant and original blogs.
- Help organise events, exhibitions and seminars where needed.
- Research potential opportunities for brand placement, partnerships, event attendance, awards, PR and SEO opportunities as much as possible.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results.
- Produce a monthly memo for all staff members on what is happening in terms of marketing, so that every member of staff feels involved in the promotion of the business, and can contribute with ideas.
- To maintain the strictest confidence when it comes to SONA’s plans, procedures, personnel and projects at all times.
Salary and Benefits
- Company pension after 3 months of service
- Regular reviews and opportunity for advancement with the business.
How to Apply
Please email your CV, and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are looking for someone who has the right attitude, initiative and is proactive in their approach.